Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hand-Me-Downs

I love 'em.

I love the thought of squeezing every last penny out of an item of clothing, of pushing my kids' clothes to the absolute limit of usefulness. 

Even I, however, have to admit that this may be pushing things too far. 



Normally, I would just sew this little hole up and slap it back on the boy.  But the reason he has holey toes in his clothing is that these are just too small.  I've been squeezing him in to try and make it last, and thought it was all going swimmingly.  Until I saw that little toe- and knew that it was time to admit defeat.  On to the next size.

On the bright side, I've always wanted a blue- and gray- striped dusting cloth.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to look at Isaiah's clothes tomorrow while you're here????? :) We're happy to share!

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.