Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sibling Easter

For her first two Easters, Adelaide was the lone child.  She had no siblings to love, smother, irritate, help, or hurt. 



Then this guy came along.


It took him awhile to get used to the camera.

 

It took him even longer to get used to his sister.



I'm starting to think I shouldn't be scolding him for hitting his sister.



Maybe he just has a really long memory.


By the next Easter, he was bigger- better able to defend himself.




Better able to return her affection.



There were still tears.




Adelaide was still entirely unconcerned by his distress.



For the most part, though, they enjoy Easter together.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog entries with pictures. That reading business is for smart people, I'm country folk now? But really, I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.