Thursday, May 26, 2011

Multi-Generational

The Crisler Men Across Four Generations:



That's Derek with our two sons, his dad, Dennis, and his dad, Don.

Nothing says Thursday like alliteration fun, right?

I love looking at photos like these.  I like to search for the similar physical traits within relatives, and find it fascinating to see something pop up across several generations.  I love that when I first saw a photo of Derek's grandpa when he was young, I saw our son Atticus' eyes in a face born eighty-some years before Atticus.

I felt the same way the first time I saw my great-grandma's handwriting and realized it looks exactly like mine.

Heredity is a funny thing, isn't it?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.