Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outtakes

I felt kind of bad yesterday posting those three photos on here.

Sometimes I get really sick of looking at people's photos online, especially the ones where everyone is perfectly perfect all the time, and the parents say things like, "Look at our darling little darlings.  Aren't they just darling?  And aren't we just the perfect little family who has our act together all the time?"

This may just be my own insecurities talking here.

So in the spirit of transparency, I decided to post some of the photos that don't usually make it on the blog.


You know those pictures I posted yesterday, where all three children are more or less smiling?




This also happened.




As did this.








Atticus having a meltdown...




...then running to me for comfort, despite the fact that I'm probably the one who told him to stop doing whatever he was doing.








Caedmon eating a stick.  Fiber!









Caedmon on the right.  Me on the left.  Caedmon's puke also on the left, on my face, in my hair, and on my shirt.  Can you tell I'm trying really hard not to get it in my mouth?









Me, hugely pregnant with Caedmon, cruelly trying to force-feed a s'more to Atticus.









Wha...?  How'd that get in here?  Sorry, Aaron!









Caedmon, apparently a little peeved about something.










Atticus in time-out at the playground.










And finally, what may be the least-cute picture of Caedmon.  Ever.


I feel better now.  Cleansed.  I have dispelled any notions anyone may have had that we are a perfect family.



Stop laughing.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.