Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wrong Again

About a year ago, I wrote a post about how I generally believe boys and girls to be fundamentally different.  Since then, I've had a couple different people challenge my opinion and basically try to tell me how wrong I am.



On a completely unrelated note, here's how our kids have been spending their spring break so far:



Atticus has been golfing...





... and climbing stuff.




Adelaide has been reading stacks of books...






...and twirling.







Caedmon has been hitting himself in the face...




...and laughing.






And hitting himself in the face...



... and laughing.








Yeah, those people are probably right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.