Sunday, April 15, 2012

Moby Dick

Derek got to go fishing this weekend.

In our house.

Upstairs.

In the bathroom.

In the toilet.  With a plumber's auger.

He caught a few wads of toilet paper and one bar of soap.

We're not sure who stocked this particular body of water.  My money's on Caedmon, but it really could have been either boy.

I've heard from a number of recreational fishermen that fishing is a peaceful, relaxing pastime.  At this point, I'm inclined to disagree with them.

I'm pretty sure Derek is, too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Our lives are so similar! Clover has committed this offense very recently as well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it about a toilet that draws them in? The water? The fact that it's forbidden? I'm just happy Derek was able to fix it rather than spending $60+ on a plumber.

      Delete

Did you think you could cheat and just read the comments without writing one yourself? Cheater.