Sunday, September 9, 2012

To Tide You Over

I'm overdue for a post.  I know.

I know what I'm going to write about in my next post, but only kinda sorta know how I want to say it.  It needs more time to marinate in the cerebrospinal fluid of my brain.

Until then, I'm going to blame the infrequency of my posting on our children.  Because that's why people have kids, right?  To blame stuff on them and get out of things you don't really want to do.  I'm pretty sure the same goes for pets.

Today the blame goes to Caedmon.  I'm convinced the fact that he no longer likes having his picture taken is the reason behind my lack of posting.  Somehow.





The camera has come out.  He is displeased.







Things are getting serious.







He's about to break the camera.  Sometimes I don't know when to stop.  Usually this face clues me in.








The end.



4 comments:

  1. I have so many posts started but finding time to finish them and hit publish seems to be beyond me these days.

    At least we think about it--that counts for something, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's the thought that counts, then I am AWESOME at blogging.

      Delete
  2. I had a tough weekend, and needed to laugh. Thank you SOOOOO much for these photos. They fulfilled my need, big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry your weekend hasn't been great. And I'm glad someone other than me found these photos humorous.

      Delete

Did you think you could cheat and just read the comments without writing one yourself? Cheater.