Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Questionnaire 2014

Happy Father's Day!  By some not-so-minor miracle, I've remembered to do this Father's Day Questionnaire with our kiddos for three years running (here's 2012 and 2013).  I think I'm able to remember because we have a physical copy of these, as I print them off every year, slip them into those plastic paper-protector-thingies, and store them all in a Father's Day binder.  Except that now I have to remember to print these off tomorrow even though Father's Day will be over and therefore completely and totally wiped from my brain for an entire year- our ink cartridge is empty and our printer is the devil.  Aaaaanyhoo, here's this year's.  Oh, yeah, and as always, Adelaide's answers are in pink, Atticus's in green, Caedmon's in blue.






All About My Daddy

By Adelaide Crisler, Age 8


My Daddy’s name is Derek.

He is 6 feet 5 inches tall.

He weighs 164 pounds.

His hair color is blondish-brown.

His favorite tv show is The Master’s golfing.

He likes to go to golf courses.

His favorite food is He likes everything except bad food.

His favorite drink is iced tea.

For fun my Daddy likes to throw things at you and make you squeal.

I love it when Daddy makes you squeal.

My favorite thing about my Daddy is when he makes me fly.

One funny thing about my Daddy is he’s really sarcastic.

If I could give my Daddy anything in the world, it would be a golf tournament he got to play in.




------------------------------------



All About My Daddy

By Atticus Crisler, Age 5


My Daddy’s name is what I call him is Daddy, but his name is Derek.

He is 40 feet tall.

He weighs 100 pounds.

His hair color is kind of blackish.

His favorite tv show is football.

He likes to go in a place that has boy stuff.

His favorite food is cookies.

His favorite drink is Mountain Dew.

For fun my Daddy kicks up the ball.

I love it when Daddy does good workouts.

My favorite thing about my Daddy is when he be’s a cookie monster and when he hugs me.

My favorite thing to do with Daddy is golf.  Golf golf golf.  Now I want to go golfing.




---------------------------------------



All About My Daddy

By Caedmon Crisler, Age 3


My Daddy’s name is Daddy.

He is 52 years old.

He weighs kind of like this *pinches his fingers together* pounds.

His hair color is black.

His favorite tv show is Captain America.

He likes to go to work, and he also likes to go to the gym and church.

His favorite food is pancakes.

His favorite drink is tea.

For fun my Daddy likes to play with me.

I love it when Daddy plays with me and goes to the Ankeny Playground with me.

My favorite thing about my Daddy is him screaming and scaring me.

3 comments:

  1. These are always so fun, and they go a long way toward explaining the drawings of people that kids do at that age. I remember Emma's were often just heads, with arms and legs, and I always used to think --is that what she actually sees? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent questionnaire, and I would bet everybody in your family will love looking at the historical answers in the near and far future. This is my way of providing a friendly reminder to print out the results.

    I'm glad to see that your husband has excellent taste in food.

    I am embarrassed that my very first split-second reaction to this post was, "Wait! It's 2014?"

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.