Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Braggart of a City

Hello, Charleston.



Cobblestone alleys, buildings all immaculately maintained or restored to their 18- and 19th-century glory, a secret garden around every corner- is it any wonder we're so enamored of this city?



I mean, really, though, Charleston is almost embarrassing in its loveliness.  


Just the teensiest bit show-offy.




And did I mention the window boxes?






Or Rainbow Row?





Or how every other nook contains a surprise- even quaint little houses tucked away?





Or how I took right around one million photos?




And I'm not even done.  You have been warned.



2 comments:

  1. It's amazing those loaded window boxes don't pull the windows right out of their frames.

    I have never been to Charleston. Lovely photos. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I've haven't been in so long, it's wonderful to see those secret gardens again :-)

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.