Friday, June 19, 2015

Father's Day Questionnaire 2015

Today I did my yearly interrogation of our offspring in the name of a cutesy Father's Day questionnaire.  Really, the children don't mind, probably because any time you're talking about Dad is happy time.  And here are the questionnaires from 2014, 2013, and 2012 for your viewing pleasure.  I print them out each year, stick them in those clear page protectors, and put them in a binder that I keep on a shelf with my cookbooks, because leaving these memories in the hands of the internet is just asking for the A.I. coup I know is inevitable.  No need to provoke the robots.


All About My Daddy

By Adelaide, Age 9



My Daddy’s name is Derek.


He is 6 feet 5 inches tall.


He weighs 240 pounds.


His hair color is what you call blonde; that is, brown.


His favorite tv show is golf- wait… football.


He likes to go to Cheddar’s.


His favorite food is buffalo chicken wrap at Cheddar’s.


His favorite drink is iced tea.


For fun my Daddy likes to golf.


I love it when Daddy picks me up- wait, snuggles.


My favorite thing about my Daddy is he’s the best daddy.


One funny thing about my Daddy is he would like a Vikings washcloth.

If I could give my Daddy anything in the world, it would be 50 real Garfields and Vikings football mascots.

---------------------------------------------------

All About My Daddy

By Atticus Crisler, Age 6


My Daddy’s name is Derek.

He is humongous.

He weighs 14 pounds.

His hair color is brown, same as me.

His favorite tv show is Captain America.

He likes to go to movie theaters.

His favorite food is chocolate chip cookies and brownies.

His favorite drink is It used to be Mountain Dew.  Now it’s iced tea.

For fun my Daddy plays with me.

I love it when Daddy makes funny jokes.

My favorite thing about my Daddy is he might be as strong as the Hulk.

My favorite thing to do with Daddy is golf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All About My Daddy

By Caedmon Crisler, Age 4


My Daddy’s name is Derek.

He is super tall.

He weighs 100 pounds.

His hair color is gray.

His favorite tv show is golf.

He likes to go to work.

His favorite food is I don’t know- oh no, cookies!.

His favorite drink is tea.

For fun my Daddy likes to play superheroes with me.  It is awesome and cool and very fun to play that.

I love it when Daddy plays with me.

My favorite thing about my Daddy is to play.






2 comments:

  1. I love the child-centric answers. Daddy's favorite thing is OBVIOUSLY playing with his kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful questionnaire. Happy belated Father's Day! I hope that someday their Dad will receive a Vikings washcloth.

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.