Friday, April 1, 2016

Baryshnikov II and III

Here's a little tidbit I bet you weren't aware of:
Our boys are gifted modern dancers.

No, really!
I know, right?  Amazing, you're thinking.  I wish I could move so expressively and with such abandon, such vulnerability.

Sometimes Caedmon obeys the whims of his nonexistent Irish lineage and breaks out in a jig.



Or, OR, I've reached such a subterranean level of despair that none of my children will ever be dancers that I'm concocting choreographed fantasies where only basketball exists.


Oh, well.  That last photo still got me like


1 comment:

  1. Once again, some great photos to save to display at their graduation parties. They DO look like great dancers! That last one (making the basket) looks physically impossible to me.

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.