Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day Questionnaire 2016

It's that time again:  Father's Day!  This is the fifth straight year I have magically remembered to pose these Father's Day Questionnaires to our children.  If time travel is your thing, here are those from 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012.  As ever, Adelaide's answers are in pink, Atticus's in green, and Caedmon's in blue.

All About My Dad

By Adelaide Crisler, Age 10



My Dad’s name is Derek Crisler.


He is 6 feet 4 1/2 inches tall.


He weighs I don’t know, 237 pounds?


His hair color is dark brown-ish.


His favorite tv show is NFL Vikings games.


He likes to go on dates with you [Mom].


His favorite food is everything you [Mom] make.  And most of the stuff I make.


His favorite drink is iced tea, I guess.


For fun my Dad likes to golf, watch Vikings football games, and read Garfield comic books.


I love it when Dad tries to let me talk instead of problem-solving everything.


My favorite thing about my Dad is he usually tells you what he thinks without sugar-coating it.


My favorite thing to do with my Dad is I don’t know- I like doing things on my own with Dad.
One funny thing about my Dad is he shows a lot of emotion during Vikings games, and doesn’t show much emotion the rest of the time.


If I could give my Dad anything in the world, it would be front-row seat tickets to a Vikings game, and all expenses paid for the trip.


        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All About My Daddy

By Atticus Crisler, Age 7



My Daddy’s name is Derek.


He is bigger than me.


He weighs 2 feet.


His hair color is ...I would say brown.


His favorite tv show is golf and football.


He likes to go to Cheddar’s.


His favorite food is cake.


His favorite drink is Diet Mountain Dew.


For fun my Daddy plays soccer with us.


I love it when Daddy chases us with the guns.


My favorite thing about my Daddy is he’s my dad.


My favorite thing to do with Daddy is play soccer.


One funny thing about my Daddy is he jokes around.



If I could give my Daddy anything in the world it would be a Vikings medal.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


All About My Daddy

By Caedmon Crisler, Age 5


My Daddy’s name is Derek.

He is 6 feet.

He weighs 200 pounds.

His hair color is brown.

His favorite tv show is golf and football.

He likes to go to Jethro’s.

His favorite food is the food that you [Mom] make.

His favorite drink is tea and Mountain Dew.

For fun my Daddy likes to play with me and Atticus.

I love it when Daddy does fun stuff with me.

My favorite thing about my Daddy is that he works for us.

My favorite thing to do with Daddy is go golfing and play with Daddy.

One funny thing about my Daddy is that he’s goofy sometimes.

If I could give my Daddy anything in the world it would be 6,000 trophies.

2 comments:

  1. Just priceless. Give that Daddy 6,000 trophies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how seeing how these change over the years :) Pretty spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.