Grin.Did the rabbits throw a menacing "I'll be back" over their shoulders as they ran?
One of them didn't even move until I started running toward it. Cheeky little buggers.
Maybe you need darts. Poison darts. Dang those rabbits.
The problem with poison: What do I do with the bodies afterward?
I vote darts.
I think you all have way too much confidence in my dart-throwing abilities.
Studies show that that people who leave comments are kind, intelligent, generous, creative, and have really nice hair.
Grin.
ReplyDeleteDid the rabbits throw a menacing "I'll be back" over their shoulders as they ran?
One of them didn't even move until I started running toward it. Cheeky little buggers.
DeleteMaybe you need darts. Poison darts. Dang those rabbits.
ReplyDeleteThe problem with poison: What do I do with the bodies afterward?
DeleteI vote darts.
ReplyDeleteI think you all have way too much confidence in my dart-throwing abilities.
Delete