She loves it, too. Except not.
| Still obsessed with cheetahs. |
Last Saturday she and I went on a Mommy- Daughter Date. She chose to eat at Olive Garden for lunch, followed by going to one of those paint-your-own-pottery places, with a quick stop at a used bookstore before heading home to the men-folk. I couldn't have chosen a better itinerary myself.
One last hurrah at the playground last night before...
Today. The first day of school.
Adelaide is in second grade. I have no idea how this happened.
"She loves it to. Except not."-- Grin.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a delightful mother/daughter date. I've always thought it would be fun to do one of those paint-your-own-pottery things.
Lordy, the first day of school, already? I have to wait until next week for that blissful day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mother-daughter date!
She has such a sun-kissed look. Emma and I have too many mommy-daughter dates. Although they usually involve grocery shopping because I'm exciting that way :-)
ReplyDelete